We are honored to have provided the custom GLA CO2 system and Atomic CO2 diffuser for this inspiring planted tank installation. Thank you to our awesomely talented customer for sharing this video. It brings us so much joy to see the start of a beautiful aquascape and a passion for the planted tank hobby!! We love this planted tank!
We are proud to introduce our newest addition to our PRO-series, the GLA PRO-SS regulator and CO2 systems, available in single and dual stage options. These stainless steel beauties are engineered to meet the highest expectations in CO2 distribution and be a lifetime investment.
The GLA PRO-series CO2 regulators lead the way in adaptive CO2 distribution. Our innovative modular manifold, allows the user to add manifold blocks with ease, and expand CO2 supply, independently, to up to 5 aquariums. Our PRO-series regulators can adapt to the expansion of your aquarium system, allowing you to use one regulator for multiple tanks. We make sure that when you invest in our professional CO2 equipment, you invest in a single regulator that can grow with you and last a lifetime.
The GLA PRO-SS CO2 regulators feature:
- High purity stainless steel regulator body
- High purity stainless steel diaphragm. Multi-stage stainless steel micron fitration inlet and outlet
- Stainless steel spring and stem. Stainless steel gauges
- Laser precision metal-on-metal valve seat. Valve seats – PCTFE, PTFE & Vespel
- Integrated stainless steel pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Custom precision GLA needle valve
- Pro-class solenoid valve with ‘cool touch’ technology keeps the solenoid cool to the touch during operation
- Custom GLA bubble counter with advanced filtration and check valve to protect internal components of regulator
- Dual gauge (tank volume and working pressure)
- No end-of-tank dumps
- We are confident that our Pro-series GLA CO2 regulators rise above and outlast the competition
- Custom built, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA
Inspire and be inspired. The GLA High Clarity Aquarium is a vision of nature, designed for optical brilliance. Our aquariums deliver exceptional clarity in our extra clear, DIAMANT, low iron glass, allowing the true color of the aquascape to enhance your home. Low iron content provides higher light transmittance and excellent transparency. Our frameless tanks are skillfully hand crafted with polished, beveled edges, and precise silicone application for a seamless presentation.
Our professional Atomic CO2 diffusers are designed for supreme diffusion of CO2. Overtime, however, you may realize that it’s time to clean your diffuser to keep it performing optimally. We have put together a few guidelines and tips to help you clean and maintain your diffuser.
- Please remember to always handle your Atomic CO2 diffuser carefully. Install and remove the tubing carefully. Do not touch the ceramic.
- Monitor and clean your diffuser regularly. Observe the performance and appearance of your diffuser. The in-tank type CO2 diffuser should be cleaned approximately every 2-3 weeks, or sooner if needed. Clean the in-line type diffuser approximately every 6 months, or as needed.
- Clean atomic diffuser carefully with mixture of 3 parts water to 1 part bleach. Never rub ceramic.
- Leave diffuser to soak for 30 minutes.
- Rinse diffuser carefully with fresh water, do not rub or touch ceramic of diffuser.
We find it convenient and always recommend to keep two diffusers for your aquarium and rotate cleanings. This avoids any downtime in CO2.
Our Changeover CO2 System allows you to switch between two CO2 cylinders easily, without an interruption to your CO2. This system connects two CO2 tanks with one heavy-duty flexible hose, as one cylinder empties you can switch to the second full cylinder, allowing you a longer time between trips to refill your CO2.
Our team of CO2 experts is always working hard to ensure that we provide our customers the best possible equipment. We specialize in CO2 regulators. Our custom regulators are built to surpass the highest standards in CO2.
We are proud to introduce the newest advancement to our custom regulators, our advanced, built-in CO2 bubble counter, now standard on all of our custom built CO2 regulators.
Out with the old brass bubble counter, and in with the new, sleek GLA bubble counter. Designed with built-in filtration and a no-fail check valve; crafted of CNC aluminum with a modern, slender appearance.
Check out our complete lineup of custom CO2 regulators and CO2 systems and take control of your CO2. We are confident that our regulators will take you to the highest standard in design, control, performance & reliability, with a team of CO2 experts standing behind our products. Let us know if you have any questions, we are always here to help.