We are proud to introduce our newest addition to our PRO-series, the GLA PRO-SS regulator and CO2 systems, available in single and dual stage options. These stainless steel beauties are engineered to meet the highest expectations in CO2 distribution and be a lifetime investment.
The GLA PRO-series CO2 regulators lead the way in adaptive CO2 distribution. Our innovative modular manifold, allows the user to add manifold blocks with ease, and expand CO2 supply, independently, to up to 5 aquariums. Our PRO-series regulators can adapt to the expansion of your aquarium system, allowing you to use one regulator for multiple tanks. We make sure that when you invest in our professional CO2 equipment, you invest in a single regulator that can grow with you and last a lifetime.
The GLA PRO-SS CO2 regulators feature:
- High purity stainless steel regulator body
- High purity stainless steel diaphragm. Multi-stage stainless steel micron fitration inlet and outlet
- Stainless steel spring and stem. Stainless steel gauges
- Laser precision metal-on-metal valve seat. Valve seats – PCTFE, PTFE & Vespel
- Integrated stainless steel pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Custom precision GLA needle valve
- Pro-class solenoid valve with ‘cool touch’ technology keeps the solenoid cool to the touch during operation
- Custom GLA bubble counter with advanced filtration and check valve to protect internal components of regulator
- Dual gauge (tank volume and working pressure)
- No end-of-tank dumps
- We are confident that our Pro-series GLA CO2 regulators rise above and outlast the competition
- Custom built, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA